昵称(选填): 祯祥

王利民博士近况

帖子 Remfei楼主 »

一直很关注他,人到中年块50 了

Defenses to Being Alleged & Revelations as Counter-Offenses
By Limin Wang
February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:
I have been scheduled to appear in Criminal Court of the City of New York at Part DV1 located at 120 Schermerhorn Street, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201, on February 03, 2023, by 9:30 AM.

Charges by “People” against me:
PL 120.00 01 AM Aslt 3-W/Int Cause Phys Injury, 1 count(s) of A Misd, 1 count(s) of B Misd, 1 count(s) of Viol.

My Pleading:
Not guilty of any of the charges above; Six months of “Temporary Order of Protection” to my wife Li Li against me be removed; The System investigate and prosecute and punish the perpetrators to my family and family members, and overthrow the American Evil System.

Revelation of the “Charged” 12/29/2022 Event:
Contrast to what the young female police claimed to me while I was locked up in NYC Precinct 069 from ~2 PM of 12/29/2022 to ~4 AM of 12/30/2022, Li Li had NO FRESH OR OLD BUMP(S) on her head at all. Contrast to what the assigned defense attorney relayed to me while I was locked up in NYC Criminal Court from ~ 4 AM to ~10 AM of 12/30/2022, I did NOT hit Li Li with a closed fist on her head.
Due to Li Li’s YEARS-PERSISTENT SEVERE-PSYCHOSES induced and caused by the American Evil System, Li Li started her loud psychotic episode again, in room# 329 of StarBright Family Residence (a HOMELESS SHELTER for couples without minor children living together, at 615 E 104th St., Brooklyn, NY 11236), at ~11:45 AM, 12/29/22, Thu. I urged Li Li to go outside the room for her ranting, but Li Li claimed I were as if NONEXISTENT near her, and she were as if UNRELATED at all to me. Her psychoses then induced my outburst of fury onto her and about the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS, and I grabbed Li Li by her upper body and pushed her toward the door. Li Li, for whatever reason, acted as if she had sustained too great a force and taken a few steps before hitting the door. Li Li then had a right forehead area showing redness in seconds and returning complete normalcy in minutes. That’s it. THERE WAS NO INTENTION FROM ME TO PHYSICALLY INJURE LI LI; THERE WAS NO MEANINGFUL PHYSICAL INJURY ON LI LI.
I immediately called StarBright for Case Manager Abiodun Sunni at (718) 257-6600, and the old black lady came up with a couple of other black ladies. They immediately asked Li Li to go out and talk with them AWAY from me while keeping one mostly watching me. Soon, they asked me whether I had hit Li Li and I clearly told them I did NOT. However, StarBright VICIOUSLY GRABBED THIS TO RUTHLESSLY USE NYPD TO HARM ME AND TO DENY THE SO-HARD-TO-GET FAMILY SHELTER TO BOTH LI LI AND ME.
When I went out of rm#329 at ~12:30 PM for lunch, I was so surprised to see that Sunni and a young black woman were SILENTLY staying with Li Li on the 3rd Fl. hallway. NONE of the three WOULDN’T answer me what they were staying there for. Since Li Li answered me that she had no appetite for Lunch, I then advised her to go back to rm#329 for rest. While Sunni was indicating Li Li CAN NOT go back to rm#329, the young black sitting on the simple chair supposed for the often-absent “floor security” said SHE CAN but HE (Limin Wang) should NOT be allowed back there. After I had lunch downstairs and came back, Li Li was quietly sitting in rm#329 alone.
At ~1:30 PM, SO SURPRISINGLY, Sunni and the other black woman brought two uniformed NYPD officers, one white old man and one white young woman. I did NOT call 911; Whom I had called for was Sunni, dreaming to get some PSYCHIATRIC HELP ONTO LI LI, because StarBright, particularly Sunni and her Director black lady, HAD WITNESSED LI LI’S PSYCHOSES DISPLAYED on 12/27 & 29/22 before; Li Li did NOT call 911; Li Li did NOT go for medical checkup even URGED by the cops; By the time the old white man cop and young white female cop arrived, Li Li had ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISE OR BUMP ON HER HEAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE to substantiate the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S CHARGES AGAINST ME THE VICTIM OF AES FROM SO MANY ASPECTS FOR SO MANY LONG YEARS. However, the cops just called Li Li out to the hallway to talk while leaving me behind the closed door. The cops did NOT say much to Li Li; the psychotic Li Li betrayed her REALLY-NO-LOVE-TO-ME in her monolog. While Li Li had repetitively refused to respond to my spoken finding that the 3rd floor hallway often has an INTENSE SMOKED MARAJUANA SMELL, Li Li leaked to cops and StarBright that her husband me smoked tobacco in the room!
I was standing behind the room door CLOSED BY THE COPS to hear what Li Li ACTUALLY SAID, and then I started to talk. In a minute or so, the two cops came in, staying ALMOST SILENTLY; VERY TIGHTLY HANDCUFFED my wrists to my back; TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ALL MY POCKETS to the dresser top; ALMOST SILENTLY WAITED for two male backup cops to take me away. In short minutes, the two backup male cops ALMOST SILENTLY brought me via a marked NYPD SUV to Precinct 069, except the mid-aged black cop was taunting, “It looks like we do have a case.” At 069, the young white cop took my cap and pants string away and then locked me up behind heavy metals. I had to stay there for almost fourteen hours, without any food or water.
I, the defendant, request the NYC Criminal Court shows me the “facts and evidence” from the cops’ body-worn camera videos and police report, if ever existent, about the three “charges” alleged of the 12/29/2022 event.

The Proceeding through The Criminal System:
At ~5:30 PM of 12/29/22, a young female cop came in my lock-up room, claiming the “physical injuries” and alleging the “intention”, and then took my fingerprints, palmprints, and images. During my peeing request at ~6 PM, the Chinese-looking male cop told me I would be brought by him to see a judge, and the young female came along to give back my NYS Driver License ID, and to give two sheets of my two belongings “stored” at Precinct 069. These two sheets listed out TWO charges, 12000/ASSAULT and ASLT W/INT CAUSES PHYS INJURY. However, the next day court order increased the charges to three, WHILE I WAS REALLY HAVING ZERO CHANCE TO EXPRESS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FORCED CONSENT TO THE SIX-MONTHS TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER DURING THE BRIEF COURT PROCEEDING OUT OF THE “CRIMINALS” CROWD MOSTLY BLACKS.
I was actually transported at ~4 AM, 12/30/22, from Precinct 069 to NYC Criminal Court, by a mid-aged black male and a young Latino-like male, together with a young black girl who was alleged of a hit-and-run. The young “criminal” openly said she has some relationship with a particular cop RELOCATED TO SOMEWHERE ELSE and then the cops were kind of treating her “arrest” as if a “friend’s” visit at Criminal System’s workplace and showing some open effort to connect with him for her. The locked-up waiting rooms are SUFFOCATINGLY STINKY, because, either an open toilet is to use in the room, or the room is used as an open toilet. Some blacks going through the arraignment were behaving SO LIGHTLY AND EVEN DELIGHTFULLY, and one young thin tall negro man was multiple-times happy talking with others but suddenly bouncing toward me with a gesture of inflicting physical assault, while I was waiting as among the last ones to be called by an assigned defense attorney.
A mid-aged white lady was acting as my defense attorney. She got me a 1-Trip Metrocard, and wrote down how I could go by subway back to StarBright, and emphasized the restraining order as well as the belongings retrieval from StarBright WITH THE COMPANY of Precinct 069 cops. I arrived at Precinct 069 at ~10:30 AM, 12/30/22, but I had to wait there SO PATIENTLY AND PAINFULLY UNTIL ~2:00 PM before two male cops finally drove me to StarBright. Then, at rm#329, I was shocked to find Li Li was NOWHERE, and a young black woman was finishing RESETTING the room. She said my belongings have been bagged to the basement. At there, I was MORE SHOCKED to find all my most important things, including phone and wallet, were GONE. She told me my wife had taken them. But she would NOT say where Li Li went; and the “protective order” prohibits ANY FORM ANY WAY OF MY CONTACT WITH MY “WIFE” LI LI. For about TWENTY-EIGHT HOURS, I did not have any food or liquid other than a little cereal and a small milk in NYC Criminal Court, until I arrived at the Shelter In-take Center at Manhattan.

Directly Related Events of Being Evicted, Homelessness, and Shelter-Seeking:
Li Li and I had been evicted from 136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355 in the morning of Dec. 19, 2022, for the 2nd but final time from there. Before the first eviction execution on Nov. 29, 2022, the SEVERELY-PSYCHOTIC Li Li had completely ignored the “eviction-only” case LT-304213-21/QU since 2021, and even claimed the eviction would be only against me Limin Wang, NOT against her Li Li! After being evicted to the STREET, Li Li not only completely blamed every of her sufferings to me, but also HYSTERICALLY claimed going to shelter would get her MURDERED there, and even HYSTERICALLY claimed I Limin Wang would murder her Li Li in or via an AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHELTER. Li Li might have got such kind of FEAR through her 2nd DESERTION in 2014 and initial EXPERIENCE with the SINGLE ADULT WOMAN SHELTER in NYC. The HUMANSCUMS in the NYC Human Resource Administration or Adult Protective Services had provided NOTHING of ANY ASSISTANCE, particularly on the HOUSING, even INFORMATION about the NYC’s SHELTER SYSTEM and HOUSING ASSISTANCE, BUT VICIOUS LIES AND SHUNNINGS AND VERBAL ASSAULTS. It does NOT MATTER WHERE THESE NEGRO WOMEN HUMANSCUMS ARE EMPLOYED BY THE AES, EITHER IN HRA FACILITIES, OR INSIDE “CIVIL COURT”, OR IN SINGLE ADULT MAN SHELTER OR SHELTER FOR ADULT FAMILY WITHOUT MINOR CHILDREN LIVING TOGETHER.
Living on the street is absolutely NOT a long way to go by, and the HUMANSCUMS SOCIETY would scarcely have some human beings to show any understanding of why the AES CREATES AND HAS SO MANY HOMELESS “PEOPLE”. The Christmas time of 2022 was plunging to a LIFE-THREATENING COLD. No matter how I was trying to persuade, and who were trying to persuade, the PSYCHOPATH Li Li kept refusing to go for ANY FORM OF SHELTER. I had told Li Li, BY MY OWN LEARNING OF ONLINE INFO, Adult Family shelter SHOULD NOT BE THAT DANGEROUS! I called 911 SO MANY TIMES because of Li Li’s claim of being murdered at SHELTER, refusal to go any shelter, and multiple times going away from me. The NYPD cops WERE CLAIMING, AGAIN AND AGAIN, IF RESPONDED to my 911 calls, “Li Li is an adult woman, free to go on her own, free to do on her own”. What’s more, the AES again manipulated the electronic world and deleted my phone record of 911 calls from my cell phone!
Li Li was eventually, after multiple rounds of HYSTERICALLY GOING AWAY FROM ME, going with me to the Manhattan Shelter In-take Center, seeking shelter for Adult Family without minor children. While the Queens “Civil Court” Housing Part later on did not even include my two daughters on the legal papers, the AES humanscums were telling me or Li Li on Dec. 21, 2022 or later to go to the WRONG place in Bronx for shelter registration. Li Li and I DO HAVE A MINOR DAUGHTER, ALEXANDRIA WANG, 18-yrs-old in 2022, but the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S HUMANSCUMS in NYC had seduced and abducted our young daughter in FORCED “psychiatric care”, “foster care”, and then so-called “qualified residential treatment program”. THE AES HUMANSCUMS HAVE PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED THE ASSAULTS ONTO THIS FAMILY AND EACH MEMBER, BUT THEY OFTEN CLAIM THIS OR THAT UNRELATED OR UNKNOWN TO THEM, VIA THEIR SHAME AND SHAM LEGAL OR DEMOCRATIC PROCEEDINGS.
Li Li was so VEHEMENTLY HYSTERICAL TOWARD THE INNOCENT ME, at 39 St. Auburn Place, while a very cold-faced negro woman was managing us after we arrived there at 4 or 5 AM in the morning of CHRISTMAS, 2022, and was printing onto a paper stating Li Li has “NONE relationship” to me Limin Wang the head of the case! The negro would NOT change the paper. And I really do NOT know HOW AND WHY THE IN-TAKE CENTER OR THE St. Auburn Place reached “NO MARRIAGE”. In front of Li Li, I had submitted the marriage certificate and certified and translated copy to the Manhattan In-take Center, and the St. Auburn Place NEVER asked anything about marriage!
The old black woman Sunni at StarBright NEVER SHOWED ME ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE DOCUMENTS I WAS ASKED TO SIGN, BUT I SIGNED. Li Li was asked to sign her set, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO SIGN ON ANYTHING, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO PROMISE TO WORK ON ANY JOB ANYMORE. Sunni was QUICKLY becoming IMPATIENT. Sunni was IMMEDIATELY STOPPING ME FROM TELLING MY SERIOUS INJURIES FROM THE HUMANSCUMS FIRST AT SLAVERY WORKPLACE AND THEN AT “MEDICAL CLINICS”. Sunni and her Director were more interested in denying me and Li Li from StarBright since the first interview on Dec. 27, 2022! Then, on Dec. 29, 2022, Li Li was still refusing to sign anything and claiming to LEAVE ME and LEAVE StarBright when Sunni came to rm#329 and asked me to SIGN ON BLANK FORMS!!!!!!! The room has some damages and live and dead roaches from the moment of move-in!
头像
datoumao
论坛精英
论坛精英
datoumao 的博客
帖子: 7123
注册时间: 10月 22, 2022, 1:42 am
昵称(选填): 大头猫

Re: 王利民博士近况

帖子 datoumao »

这人算是彻底完了
Larry Zhang
论坛精英
论坛精英
帖子: 7175
注册时间: 10月 25, 2022, 12:10 pm
昵称(选填): Desantis

帖子 Larry Zhang »

性格决定命运的现实版。
i 离岸五毛心理分析大师
ii 通知你,请你删除签名档中的这个ID,lobster110。否则按照站规,如果对方一直举报,你就会被封禁。
iii ID holders originally from PRC, currently residing in the US but holding extreme anti-America views
lsheng, F250, VladPutin, UnixLinux, bigball, beijingren3
wanmeishijie
论坛元老
论坛元老
wanmeishijie 的博客
帖子: 31540
注册时间: 12月 10, 2022, 11:58 pm
昵称(选填): 石昊

帖子 wanmeishijie »

完了,到底发生了啥?
理解了老将是代入狗的视角之后,你就理解了老将
viewtopic.php?t=120513

理解了它们是代入狗的视角之后,它们为什么会嘲笑不愿意当狗的人,以及为什么会害怕想要反抗的人,就都可以理解了:
“放着好好的狗不当” :lol:
superdsb
论坛精英
论坛精英
帖子: 6065
注册时间: 10月 3, 2022, 4:36 pm
昵称(选填): 超级大傻逼

帖子 superdsb »

可怜人
与社会格格不入
做人做事太过追求理想化
没有体量 不能隐忍 想法极端
作为男人没有担当 没有资格成家

Remfei 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 12:25 am 一直很关注他,人到中年块50 了

By Limin Wang
February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:
I have been scheduled to appear in Criminal Court of the City of New York at Part DV1 located at 120 Schermerhorn Street, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201, on February 03, 2023, by 9:30 AM.

PL 120.00 01 AM Aslt 3-W/Int Cause Phys Injury, 1 count(s) of A Misd, 1 count(s) of B Misd, 1 count(s) of Viol.

My Pleading:
Not guilty of any of the charges above; Six months of “Temporary Order of Protection” to my wife Li Li against me be removed; The System investigate and prosecute and punish the perpetrators to my family and family members, and overthrow the American Evil System.

Contrast to what the young female police claimed to me while I was locked up in NYC Precinct 069 from ~2 PM of 12/29/2022 to ~4 AM of 12/30/2022, Li Li had NO FRESH OR OLD BUMP(S) on her head at all. Contrast to what the assigned defense attorney relayed to me while I was locked up in NYC Criminal Court from ~ 4 AM to ~10 AM of 12/30/2022, I did NOT hit Li Li with a closed fist on her head.
Due to Li Li’s YEARS-PERSISTENT SEVERE-PSYCHOSES induced and caused by the American Evil System, Li Li started her loud psychotic episode again, in room# 329 of StarBright Family Residence (a HOMELESS SHELTER for couples without minor children living together, at 615 E 104th St., Brooklyn, NY 11236), at ~11:45 AM, 12/29/22, Thu. I urged Li Li to go outside the room for her ranting, but Li Li claimed I were as if NONEXISTENT near her, and she were as if UNRELATED at all to me. Her psychoses then induced my outburst of fury onto her and about the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM AND ITS HUMANSCUMS, and I grabbed Li Li by her upper body and pushed her toward the door. Li Li, for whatever reason, acted as if she had sustained too great a force and taken a few steps before hitting the door. Li Li then had a right forehead area showing redness in seconds and returning complete normalcy in minutes. That’s it. THERE WAS NO INTENTION FROM ME TO PHYSICALLY INJURE LI LI; THERE WAS NO MEANINGFUL PHYSICAL INJURY ON LI LI.
I immediately called StarBright for Case Manager Abiodun Sunni at (718) 257-6600, and the old black lady came up with a couple of other black ladies. They immediately asked Li Li to go out and talk with them AWAY from me while keeping one mostly watching me. Soon, they asked me whether I had hit Li Li and I clearly told them I did NOT. However, StarBright VICIOUSLY GRABBED THIS TO RUTHLESSLY USE NYPD TO HARM ME AND TO DENY THE SO-HARD-TO-GET FAMILY SHELTER TO BOTH LI LI AND ME.
When I went out of rm#329 at ~12:30 PM for lunch, I was so surprised to see that Sunni and a young black woman were SILENTLY staying with Li Li on the 3rd Fl. hallway. NONE of the three WOULDN’T answer me what they were staying there for. Since Li Li answered me that she had no appetite for Lunch, I then advised her to go back to rm#329 for rest. While Sunni was indicating Li Li CAN NOT go back to rm#329, the young black sitting on the simple chair supposed for the often-absent “floor security” said SHE CAN but HE (Limin Wang) should NOT be allowed back there. After I had lunch downstairs and came back, Li Li was quietly sitting in rm#329 alone.
At ~1:30 PM, SO SURPRISINGLY, Sunni and the other black woman brought two uniformed NYPD officers, one white old man and one white young woman. I did NOT call 911; Whom I had called for was Sunni, dreaming to get some PSYCHIATRIC HELP ONTO LI LI, because StarBright, particularly Sunni and her Director black lady, HAD WITNESSED LI LI’S PSYCHOSES DISPLAYED on 12/27 & 29/22 before; Li Li did NOT call 911; Li Li did NOT go for medical checkup even URGED by the cops; By the time the old white man cop and young white female cop arrived, Li Li had ABSOLUTELY NO BRUISE OR BUMP ON HER HEAD OR ANYWHERE ELSE to substantiate the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S CHARGES AGAINST ME THE VICTIM OF AES FROM SO MANY ASPECTS FOR SO MANY LONG YEARS. However, the cops just called Li Li out to the hallway to talk while leaving me behind the closed door. The cops did NOT say much to Li Li; the psychotic Li Li betrayed her REALLY-NO-LOVE-TO-ME in her monolog. While Li Li had repetitively refused to respond to my spoken finding that the 3rd floor hallway often has an INTENSE SMOKED MARAJUANA SMELL, Li Li leaked to cops and StarBright that her husband me smoked tobacco in the room!
I was standing behind the room door CLOSED BY THE COPS to hear what Li Li ACTUALLY SAID, and then I started to talk. In a minute or so, the two cops came in, staying ALMOST SILENTLY; VERY TIGHTLY HANDCUFFED my wrists to my back; TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ALL MY POCKETS to the dresser top; ALMOST SILENTLY WAITED for two male backup cops to take me away. In short minutes, the two backup male cops ALMOST SILENTLY brought me via a marked NYPD SUV to Precinct 069, except the mid-aged black cop was taunting, “It looks like we do have a case.” At 069, the young white cop took my cap and pants string away and then locked me up behind heavy metals. I had to stay there for almost fourteen hours, without any food or water.
I, the defendant, request the NYC Criminal Court shows me the “facts and evidence” from the cops’ body-worn camera videos and police report, if ever existent, about the three “charges” alleged of the 12/29/2022 event.

At ~5:30 PM of 12/29/22, a young female cop came in my lock-up room, claiming the “physical injuries” and alleging the “intention”, and then took my fingerprints, palmprints, and images. During my peeing request at ~6 PM, the Chinese-looking male cop told me I would be brought by him to see a judge, and the young female came along to give back my NYS Driver License ID, and to give two sheets of my two belongings “stored” at Precinct 069. These two sheets listed out TWO charges, 12000/ASSAULT and ASLT W/INT CAUSES PHYS INJURY. However, the next day court order increased the charges to three, WHILE I WAS REALLY HAVING ZERO CHANCE TO EXPRESS ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE FORCED CONSENT TO THE SIX-MONTHS TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER DURING THE BRIEF COURT PROCEEDING OUT OF THE “CRIMINALS” CROWD MOSTLY BLACKS.
I was actually transported at ~4 AM, 12/30/22, from Precinct 069 to NYC Criminal Court, by a mid-aged black male and a young Latino-like male, together with a young black girl who was alleged of a hit-and-run. The young “criminal” openly said she has some relationship with a particular cop RELOCATED TO SOMEWHERE ELSE and then the cops were kind of treating her “arrest” as if a “friend’s” visit at Criminal System’s workplace and showing some open effort to connect with him for her. The locked-up waiting rooms are SUFFOCATINGLY STINKY, because, either an open toilet is to use in the room, or the room is used as an open toilet. Some blacks going through the arraignment were behaving SO LIGHTLY AND EVEN DELIGHTFULLY, and one young thin tall negro man was multiple-times happy talking with others but suddenly bouncing toward me with a gesture of inflicting physical assault, while I was waiting as among the last ones to be called by an assigned defense attorney.
A mid-aged white lady was acting as my defense attorney. She got me a 1-Trip Metrocard, and wrote down how I could go by subway back to StarBright, and emphasized the restraining order as well as the belongings retrieval from StarBright WITH THE COMPANY of Precinct 069 cops. I arrived at Precinct 069 at ~10:30 AM, 12/30/22, but I had to wait there SO PATIENTLY AND PAINFULLY UNTIL ~2:00 PM before two male cops finally drove me to StarBright. Then, at rm#329, I was shocked to find Li Li was NOWHERE, and a young black woman was finishing RESETTING the room. She said my belongings have been bagged to the basement. At there, I was MORE SHOCKED to find all my most important things, including phone and wallet, were GONE. She told me my wife had taken them. But she would NOT say where Li Li went; and the “protective order” prohibits ANY FORM ANY WAY OF MY CONTACT WITH MY “WIFE” LI LI. For about TWENTY-EIGHT HOURS, I did not have any food or liquid other than a little cereal and a small milk in NYC Criminal Court, until I arrived at the Shelter In-take Center at Manhattan.

Li Li and I had been evicted from 136-09 59th Ave, Ground Floor Rear Apartment, Flushing, NY 11355 in the morning of Dec. 19, 2022, for the 2nd but final time from there. Before the first eviction execution on Nov. 29, 2022, the SEVERELY-PSYCHOTIC Li Li had completely ignored the “eviction-only” case LT-304213-21/QU since 2021, and even claimed the eviction would be only against me Limin Wang, NOT against her Li Li! After being evicted to the STREET, Li Li not only completely blamed every of her sufferings to me, but also HYSTERICALLY claimed going to shelter would get her MURDERED there, and even HYSTERICALLY claimed I Limin Wang would murder her Li Li in or via an AMERICAN GOVERNMENT SHELTER. Li Li might have got such kind of FEAR through her 2nd DESERTION in 2014 and initial EXPERIENCE with the SINGLE ADULT WOMAN SHELTER in NYC. The HUMANSCUMS in the NYC Human Resource Administration or Adult Protective Services had provided NOTHING of ANY ASSISTANCE, particularly on the HOUSING, even INFORMATION about the NYC’s SHELTER SYSTEM and HOUSING ASSISTANCE, BUT VICIOUS LIES AND SHUNNINGS AND VERBAL ASSAULTS. It does NOT MATTER WHERE THESE NEGRO WOMEN HUMANSCUMS ARE EMPLOYED BY THE AES, EITHER IN HRA FACILITIES, OR INSIDE “CIVIL COURT”, OR IN SINGLE ADULT MAN SHELTER OR SHELTER FOR ADULT FAMILY WITHOUT MINOR CHILDREN LIVING TOGETHER.
Living on the street is absolutely NOT a long way to go by, and the HUMANSCUMS SOCIETY would scarcely have some human beings to show any understanding of why the AES CREATES AND HAS SO MANY HOMELESS “PEOPLE”. The Christmas time of 2022 was plunging to a LIFE-THREATENING COLD. No matter how I was trying to persuade, and who were trying to persuade, the PSYCHOPATH Li Li kept refusing to go for ANY FORM OF SHELTER. I had told Li Li, BY MY OWN LEARNING OF ONLINE INFO, Adult Family shelter SHOULD NOT BE THAT DANGEROUS! I called 911 SO MANY TIMES because of Li Li’s claim of being murdered at SHELTER, refusal to go any shelter, and multiple times going away from me. The NYPD cops WERE CLAIMING, AGAIN AND AGAIN, IF RESPONDED to my 911 calls, “Li Li is an adult woman, free to go on her own, free to do on her own”. What’s more, the AES again manipulated the electronic world and deleted my phone record of 911 calls from my cell phone!
Li Li was eventually, after multiple rounds of HYSTERICALLY GOING AWAY FROM ME, going with me to the Manhattan Shelter In-take Center, seeking shelter for Adult Family without minor children. While the Queens “Civil Court” Housing Part later on did not even include my two daughters on the legal papers, the AES humanscums were telling me or Li Li on Dec. 21, 2022 or later to go to the WRONG place in Bronx for shelter registration. Li Li and I DO HAVE A MINOR DAUGHTER, ALEXANDRIA WANG, 18-yrs-old in 2022, but the AMERICAN EVIL SYSTEM’S HUMANSCUMS in NYC had seduced and abducted our young daughter in FORCED “psychiatric care”, “foster care”, and then so-called “qualified residential treatment program”. THE AES HUMANSCUMS HAVE PREMEDITATED AND COORDINATED THE ASSAULTS ONTO THIS FAMILY AND EACH MEMBER, BUT THEY OFTEN CLAIM THIS OR THAT UNRELATED OR UNKNOWN TO THEM, VIA THEIR SHAME AND SHAM LEGAL OR DEMOCRATIC PROCEEDINGS.
Li Li was so VEHEMENTLY HYSTERICAL TOWARD THE INNOCENT ME, at 39 St. Auburn Place, while a very cold-faced negro woman was managing us after we arrived there at 4 or 5 AM in the morning of CHRISTMAS, 2022, and was printing onto a paper stating Li Li has “NONE relationship” to me Limin Wang the head of the case! The negro would NOT change the paper. And I really do NOT know HOW AND WHY THE IN-TAKE CENTER OR THE St. Auburn Place reached “NO MARRIAGE”. In front of Li Li, I had submitted the marriage certificate and certified and translated copy to the Manhattan In-take Center, and the St. Auburn Place NEVER asked anything about marriage!
The old black woman Sunni at StarBright NEVER SHOWED ME ANY OF THE CONTENT ON THE DOCUMENTS I WAS ASKED TO SIGN, BUT I SIGNED. Li Li was asked to sign her set, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO SIGN ON ANYTHING, and Li Li WAS REFUSING TO PROMISE TO WORK ON ANY JOB ANYMORE. Sunni was QUICKLY becoming IMPATIENT. Sunni was IMMEDIATELY STOPPING ME FROM TELLING MY SERIOUS INJURIES FROM THE HUMANSCUMS FIRST AT SLAVERY WORKPLACE AND THEN AT “MEDICAL CLINICS”. Sunni and her Director were more interested in denying me and Li Li from StarBright since the first interview on Dec. 27, 2022! Then, on Dec. 29, 2022, Li Li was still refusing to sign anything and claiming to LEAVE ME and LEAVE StarBright when Sunni came to rm#329 and asked me to SIGN ON BLANK FORMS!!!!!!! The room has some damages and live and dead roaches from the moment of move-in!
头像
TrumpFan
知名作家
知名作家
帖子: 887
注册时间: 1月 3, 2023, 6:30 pm
昵称(选填): 巨巨粉

帖子 TrumpFan »

过不下去就离,搞不懂这一对为什么每天吵还要在一起
头像
TrumpFan
知名作家
知名作家

帖子 TrumpFan »

wanmeishijie 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 1:46 am 完了,到底发生了啥?
王利民动手了:“ I grabbed Li Li by her upper body and pushed her toward the door. Li Li, for whatever reason, acted as if she had sustained too great a force and taken a few steps before hitting the door. Li Li then had a right forehead area showing redness in seconds and returning complete normalcy in minutes. That’s it. ”

每天吵,这个结局几乎是必然的
头像
TrumpFan
知名作家
知名作家

帖子 TrumpFan »

datoumao 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 12:42 am 这人算是彻底完了
早就完了,监狱里蹲个几年或许还是好事
头像
YouHi
论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 19807
注册时间: 7月 22, 2022, 10:36 pm

帖子 YouHi »

太鸡巴长了。有没有TD;DR?
头像
datoumao
论坛精英
论坛精英
datoumao 的博客
帖子: 7123
注册时间: 10月 22, 2022, 1:42 am
昵称(选填): 大头猫

帖子 datoumao »

TrumpFan 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 1:22 pm 早就完了,监狱里蹲个几年或许还是好事
有的人就是难缠,一天到晚占用不完的社会资源,都是化纳税人的钱
gjq
著名点评
著名点评
帖子: 3278
注册时间: 1月 20, 2023, 3:20 pm

帖子 gjq »

利民的精神肯定是有问题,偏执加迫害妄想
这样很容易把愿意帮他的人得罪光,他老婆也够惨的
cellcycle1
论坛元老
论坛元老
cellcycle1 的博客
帖子: 37018
注册时间: 7月 24, 2022, 3:59 pm

帖子 cellcycle1 »

一直在打官司吗 ?
guobaying
论坛点评
论坛点评
帖子: 2077
注册时间: 7月 28, 2022, 8:53 am

帖子 guobaying »

有同学会,同乡会出来帮他弄个gofundme。
两口子精神都有问题了,美帝社会太残酷。
uws
知名作家
知名作家
帖子: 1009
注册时间: 12月 23, 2022, 12:21 pm

帖子 uws »

YouHi 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 1:23 pm 太鸡巴长了。有没有TD;DR?
让chatgpt翻译一下

This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback — your input will aid our research in this area
头像
newIdRobot
论坛精英
论坛精英
帖子: 7901
注册时间: 7月 21, 2022, 9:29 pm
昵称(选填): 新器人

帖子 newIdRobot »

Remfei 写了: 2月 10, 2023, 12:25 am 一直很关注他,人到中年块50 了

By Limin Wang
February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:

My Pleading:

没啥新的东西。很正常,top2出来混得不好。原来慕强下了崽的老婆是指望来美国享福和做人上人的。

现在体制内工作丢了,年纪也大了,孩子也生了,再也找不到下家了,在婚姻里面只能咬牙切齿。女人一般是不会自己认错担责任或认赌服输的,火肯定撒在没成功的top2身上,互相折磨,生死疲劳。
uws
知名作家
知名作家
帖子: 1009
注册时间: 12月 23, 2022, 12:21 pm

帖子 uws »

Translate

Translation types

Text

Websites
Text translation
ENGLISH - DETECTED
swap_horiz
CHINESE (SIMPLIFIED)
Source text
By Limin Wang
February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:

My Pleading:

I was standing behind the room door CLOSED BY THE COPS to hear what Li Li ACTUALLY SAID, and then I started to talk. In a minute or so, the two cops came in, staying ALMOST SILENTLY; VERY TIGHTLY HANDCUFFED my wrists to my back; TOOK EVERYTHING AWAY FROM ALL MY POCKETS to the dresser top; ALMOST SILENTLY WAITED for two male backup cops to take me away. In short minutes, the two backup male cops ALMOST SILENTLY brought me via a marked NYPD SUV to Precinct 069, except the mid-aged black cop was taunting, “It looks like we do hav
By Limin Wang
February 02, 2023

Court Appearance:

My Pleading:

clear

5,000 / 5,000
Translation results
Translation result
star_border
对被指控的辩护和作为反犯罪的揭露
王利民
2023 年 2 月 2 日

出庭:
我已计划于 2023 年 2 月 3 日上午 9:30 到纽约市刑事法庭出庭,地点为 120 Schermerhorn Street, Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201 的 DV1 部分。

“人民”对我的指控:
PL 120.00 01 AM Aslt 3-W/Int 导致物理伤害,1 次 A Misd,1 次 B Misd,1 次 Viol。

我的诉求:
无上述任何指控; 取消对我妻子李莉六个月的“临时保护令”; 该系统对我的家人和家人的肇事者进行调查和起诉和惩罚,并推翻美国的邪恶系统。

“Charged”12/29/2022 事件的启示:
与年轻女警察对我所说的相比,我从 2022 年 12 月 29 日下午 2 点到 2022 年 12 月 30 日凌晨 4 点被关在纽约市 069 分局,丽丽没有新的或旧的肿块(S ) 在她的头上。 与 2022 年 12 月 30 日凌晨 4 点到上午 10 点我被关押在纽约市刑事法院时指定的辩护律师转达给我的内容形成对比,我没有用紧握的拳头打 Li Li 的头。
由于丽丽多年持续的严重精神病诱发和造成的美国邪恶制度,丽丽再次开始了她的严重精神病发作,在StarBright Family Residence(无未成年子女同居的夫妇的无家可归者收容所,615号)329号房间 E 104th St., Brooklyn, NY 11236),时间为周四 12/29/22 上午 11:45。 我催促丽丽到屋外去骂她,丽丽却说我在她身边就像不存在一样,而她好像和我一点关系都没有。 然后她的精神病引起了我对她和美国邪恶制度及其人性的愤怒爆发,我抓住丽丽的上半身,将她推向门口。 莉莉不知为何,像是受了太大的力一样,往前走了几步,才撞上了门。 丽丽的右额头区域在几秒钟内发红,并在几分钟内完全恢复正常。 就是这样。 我无意对丽丽进行人身伤害; 李莉没有受到明显的身体伤害。
我立即致电 (718) 257-6600 为案例经理 Abiodun Sunni 致电 StarBright,这位老黑人女士想出了其他几个黑人女士。 他们立即让丽丽出去和他们说话,离我远一点,同时让一个人主要看着我。 很快,他们问我有没有打过丽丽,我明确告诉他们没有。 然而,StarBright 恶毒地抓住了这一点,无情地利用 NYPD 来伤害我,并拒绝为我和 LI LI 提供如此难以获得的家庭庇护所。
当我在下午 12:30 离开 rm#329 吃午饭时,我很惊讶地看到 Sunni 和一位年轻的黑人妇女静静地和 Li Li 住在三楼。 门厅。 这三个人都不会回答我他们待在那里的目的。 由于莉莉回答我说她对午餐没有胃口,所以我建议她回到rm#329休息。 当 Sunni 指示 Li Li 不能回到 rm#329 时,坐在简单椅子上的年轻黑人说她可以,但他(Limin Wang)不应该被允许回到那里。 我在楼下吃过午饭回来,丽丽一个人安静地坐在#329。
下午 1 点 30 分左右,令人惊讶的是,逊尼派和另一名黑人妇女带来了两名穿制服的纽约警察局官员,一名白人老人和一名白人年轻女子。 我没有打 911; 我找的人是 Sunni,梦想得到 LI LI 的一些心理帮助,因为 StarBright,特别是 Sunni 和她的导演黑人女士,曾在 12/27 和 29/22 之前目睹过 LI LI 的精神病; 丽丽没有拨打 911; 丽丽在警察的催促下也没有去体检; 当老白人警察和年轻的白人女警察到达时,丽丽的头上或其他任何地方都完全没有瘀伤或肿块,无法证明美国邪恶制度对我的指控,因为我是 AES 的受害者,从很多方面持续了很长时间 年。 然而,警察只是把丽丽叫到走廊上谈话,把我留在关着的门后。 警察没有对丽丽说太多话; 精神病患者莉莉在她的独白中背叛了她真的不爱我。 当丽丽一再拒绝回应我说的发现三楼走廊经常有一股强烈的大麻烟味时,丽丽向警察和 StarBright 泄露了她丈夫我在房间里抽烟的消息!
我站在被警察关上的房门后面,想听听丽丽到底说了什么,然后我开始说话。 大约一分钟后,两个警察进来了,几乎一言不发。 我的手腕被紧紧地铐在背上; 把我所有的东西都拿走了,从我所有的口袋到梳妆台; 几乎是默默地等待着两名男性后备警察将我带走。 几分钟后,两名后备男警察几乎悄无声息地开着一辆带标志的纽约警察局 SUV 把我带到了 069 分局,除了中年黑人警察在嘲讽,“看来我们确实有
FunnyJoe
论坛精英
论坛精英
帖子: 5940
注册时间: 10月 4, 2022, 8:43 am
昵称(选填): FunnyJoe

帖子 FunnyJoe »

Sigh... 挺悲剧的!
教训是 光有智商没有情高 是不够的。。。。
Stopper
论坛支柱