论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 22443
注册时间: 9月 6, 2022, 12:50 pm
昵称(选填): my pronouns: ha/ha

还不禁枪可怎么tmd得了啊,心疼死华左了

帖子 赖美豪中楼主 »

一天就有三位华左偶像中弹了
Houston veteran in wheelchair, others fight back against would-be robbers, burglars, shoot 3 within 24 hours
One suspected thief was shot and killed by a food truck owner during an attempted robbery, police said
Louis CasianoBy Louis Casiano | Fox News
Facebook

Twitter

Flipboard

Comments

Print

Email
911 call made before Florida bar owner's deathVideo
911 call made before Florida bar owner's death
The co-owner of a Fort Lauderdale, Florida, bar has died less than two weeks after she was injured in an apparent domestic incident at her home, according to authorities.

Houston-area residents fought back against robbers and burglars this week, with three suspects either fatally shot or wounded within a 24-hour span.

The first shooting occurred Monday night outside a Metro station, Fox Houston reported. An 18-year-old attempted to steal a backpack from a veteran in a wheelchair.

The victim, who was armed, shot the suspect, who is expected to survive.

TEXAS MAN KILLED AFTER MEETING POTENTIAL CAR BUYS ONLINE, GOING FOR TEST DRIVE: POLICE

Houston police at the scene of a deadly attempted robbery on Tuesday.
Houston police at the scene of a deadly attempted robbery on Tuesday. (KRIV)

"The victim in the wheelchair was able to produce a firearm to defend himself and fired multiple shots striking the suspect," said Houston police Lt. J.P. Horelica told the news outlet.

On Tuesday morning, a burglar tried to break into a home but fled when the security alarm went off. However, a retired police officer nearby followed the suspect and confronted him.

Both exchanged gunfire and were shot. They are both expected to live.

"It’s a pretty scary day," Patches Mohammed, who lives in the targeted home, told the news outlet. "Frightening. I see him [on surveillance video] kick in the door and the wood falls to the floor. Then, he walks in the with gun pointed down. It seems like he was looking around. I think the alarm scared him."

"I think it was God’s intention for him to get caught today, because at some point you need to stop," she added. "I’m glad the officer is going to be okay. I can’t wait to see him and tell him thank you for what he did for us."

A man attempting to rob a Houston food truck was killed Tuesday by one of the owners. Three suspected thieves were either fatally shot or wounded by victims in the Houston area within a 24-hour span this week.
A man attempting to rob a Houston food truck was killed Tuesday by one of the owners. Three suspected thieves were either fatally shot or wounded by victims in the Houston area within a 24-hour span this week. (Fox 26 Houston)

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

Hours later on Tuesday afternoon, two food truck workers defended themselves against a suspected thief. The suspect pointed a weapon at one of them before it jammed. A grandmother, who owned the truck, shot the 23-year-old suspect.

Keshondra Howard Turner, 53, who is licensed to carry, fired several shots at the robber, who collapsed 50 feet away and was pronounced dead at the scene, police said.
头像
YouHi
论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 19800
注册时间: 7月 22, 2022, 10:36 pm

Re: 还不禁枪可怎么tmd得了啊,心疼死华左了

帖子 YouHi »

博导看这些英文挺吃力的吧?LOL

记得一般都是等大纪元时报出新闻才有反应的。
shanghaibaba
论坛支柱
论坛支柱
帖子: 8968
注册时间: 7月 31, 2022, 6:08 pm
昵称(选填): 没有

帖子 shanghaibaba »

YouHi 写了: 3月 29, 2023, 6:01 pm 博导看这些英文挺吃力的吧?LOL

记得一般都是等大纪元时报出新闻才有反应的。
最近ai发展了,网上翻译进步了
赖美豪中楼主
论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 22443
注册时间: 9月 6, 2022, 12:50 pm
昵称(选填): my pronouns: ha/ha

帖子 赖美豪中楼主 »

还好,也就比在微信公众号了解美帝轻松一点
YouHi 写了: 3月 29, 2023, 6:01 pm 博导看这些英文挺吃力的吧?LOL

记得一般都是等大纪元时报出新闻才有反应的。
resso
论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 18180
注册时间: 10月 6, 2022, 9:20 am
昵称(选填): resso

帖子 resso »

Tony4 写了: 3月 29, 2023, 10:14 pm 哟,赖尿中弹了?打哪里了?千万别致命伤,皮外伤也不行。最好是把痔疮还有舌头什么的打掉,顶多就是疼得说不出话
还能一夜九次就行,其他都是小事
头像
YouHi
论坛元老
论坛元老
帖子: 19800
注册时间: 7月 22, 2022, 10:36 pm

帖子 YouHi »

Tony4 写了: 3月 29, 2023, 10:14 pm 哟,赖尿中弹了?打哪里了?千万别致命伤,皮外伤也不行。最好是把痔疮还有舌头什么的打掉,顶多就是疼得说不出话
这个厉害了
回复

回到 “美国新闻(USANews)”