wonderful楼主
小有名气
小有名气
帖子: 43
注册时间: 8月 29, 2022, 9:57 pm
昵称(选填): wonderful

Yan Limeng's version of Pirates of Dreams, I wish I knew wha

帖子 wonderful楼主 »

Yan Limeng's version of Pirates of Dreams, I wish I knew what was true and what was false

图片
The spinning top of fate keeps spinning...
Yan Limeng opened her eyes. The outbreak of the new crown epidemic in 2020 has changed the world's development pattern, and it has also changed her. Under the instigation of exiled Chinese businessman Guo Wengui and former White House aide Bannon, Yan Limeng, who claims to be the "whistleblower" of China's new crown epidemic, came to the United States alone. Here, she transformed from a doctoral student studying ophthalmology into a "top virologist", talking about all kinds of fictions about the origin of the virus in China; here, there is the non-profit organization "Rule of Law Association" created by Bannon (Rule of Law Society) and the "Rule of Law Foundation" (Rule of Law Foundation), "excellent" she has published many rote crappy papers to verify that "the virus originated in the Wuhan laboratory"; here, she got She was interviewed by American far-right political media, such as Fox News, and her claim that the new crown virus was made in a laboratory in Wuhan, China, spread rapidly, and she gained the popularity and exposure she dreamed of. Just when she thought that her world would change because of this, and her life would blossom and bear fruit in America, Keiji Fukuda, dean of the School of Public Health at the University of Hong Kong and a Japanese-American infectious disease researcher, issued a statement stating that Yan Limeng's so-called "virus “Discovery” is a rumor; “it’s masquerading as scientific evidence, but it’s really just a total disaster,” says Columbia University virologist Angela Rasmussen. Yale University disease ecologist Brandon Ogg Brandon Ogbunu pointed out that Yan Limeng's claim that the new crown virus was "designed" to be a dangerous virus is also "nonsense." When she found that her nonsense views could no longer stand and she was being spurned by the world, she sent a distress signal to the man who had been silently supporting her all along, but she never thought that the sweet talk tricked her into dedicating herself to the cause of "anti-communism". Guo Wengui is attacking himself on the Internet with the most vicious language. Alone in a foreign country, surrounded by villains who take advantage of me; looking back at my hometown, it is difficult to touch my loved ones. Yan Limeng burst into tears...
Yan Limeng opened her eyes and lamented that it was just a dream. After she let out a long sigh, she continued to devote herself to the cause of "the virus originated in the Wuhan laboratory". With a new propaganda chip, the public opinion she concocted that Fauci is controlled by the CCP has risen rapidly. The view that the virus originated in China has won the support of US government officials and the public. She seems to see the dawn of victory. At the same time, in the United States, a racist discrimination and physical attacks against Asians and Asians began to spread rapidly. In just one year from March 2020 to February 2021, relevant organizations in the United States collected Of the nearly 3,800 reports of incidents of racial discrimination against Asian Americans, personal attacks accounted for 11%, and nearly half of them mentioned the new crown epidemic. In Atlanta, Georgia, in March, six Asian women were murdered by a man with a gun in an extremely violent case. At this time, Yan Limeng was still preaching "heresy"; A man of ethnic origin was knocked down to the ground by the thugs, and his head was trampled repeatedly, causing serious injuries. At this time, Yan Limeng was still crying out to win over "people with lofty ideals". She felt that with the protection of the "gold master" Seventh Brother and the "local snake" Bannon, she could stay out of it, until when her Asian face was walking on the streets of the United States, a sharp weapon hit her in the face...
Yan Limeng opened her eyes and found that it was still a dream, but her breathing was obviously much faster. She seemed to be thinking seriously for the first time, in the United States, a land she had longed for infinitely. Thus, she understood the wolfish ambitions of Guo Ban and others, she realized the heinous crime she had committed, and she knew that if she insisted on going her own way, she would leave a bad name that would last forever. She began to show the world Guo Wengui's various despicable behaviors, she began to actively promote the scientific view that the new crown originated from nature, and she began to seriously study virology and biomolecular studies related to the new crown epidemic. She found that her social network began to have a voice of support for her, and she found that her former mentors and colleagues were discussing various researches with her, and she found that the journey back to the motherland seemed to be getting closer. She also suddenly discovered the spinning top of fate...
Hope this time, she chooses to continue living in the dream.

标签/Tags:
回复

回到 “子女教育”