媒婆楼主
已冻结已冻结
帖子: 187
注册时间: 8月 2, 2023, 7:42 pm
昵称(选填): 媒婆

申请辞去海外鹊桥(Chinese Dating)的版主职位

帖子 媒婆楼主 »

站长,Admin 或者 wh.,

请求去除我的海外鹊桥(Chinese Dating)的版主职位。CalCat is still the master of it. He can handle it.
I do not like the ageist towards women and Misogyny that this website is promoting. I'm not going to be a part of that. I felt it's like the old mitbbs which I disliked and quit visiting too. I bet there are other females like me. If the atmosphere would be more including and welcoming, I guess it'll attract more females.
Thank you! Best wishes for you all.

此致,
媒婆

+10.00 积分 [版主 wh. 发放的奖励]
admin
网站管理员
帖子: 1087
注册时间: 7月 20, 2022, 10:32 pm

Re: 申请辞去海外鹊桥(Chinese Dating)的版主职位

帖子 admin »

媒婆 写了: 10月 7, 2023, 10:23 pm 站长,Admin 或者 wh.,

请求去除我的海外鹊桥(Chinese Dating)的版主职位。CalCat is still the master of it. He can handle it.
I do not like the ageist towards women and Misogyny that this website is promoting. I'm not going to be a part of that. I felt it's like the old mitbbs which I disliked and quit visiting too. I bet there are other females like me. If the atmosphere would be more including and welcoming, I guess it'll attract more females.

此致,
媒婆
Done.
wh
论坛元老
论坛元老
wh 的博客
帖子: 30891
注册时间: 7月 28, 2022, 12:07 am
昵称(选填): 问号

Re: 申请辞去海外鹊桥(Chinese Dating)的版主职位

帖子 wh »

媒婆 写了: 10月 7, 2023, 10:23 pm 站长,Admin 或者 wh.,

此致,
媒婆
谢谢带动版面讨论。或许可以用版主的影响力尝试改变不好的风气?
祝一切好。
回复

回到 “申请新版块或版主”