版主: CanGuanGong

Bluesky
著名点评
著名点评
帖子: 4558
注册时间: 2022年 7月 24日 11:52

#22 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Bluesky »

我的2006 Nissan Quest 也是类似问题,开着没事,停下来怠速不稳。常常有P0300故障码,说是多缸死火。自己换了3个火花塞,没有用,清洗节气阀,复位电脑也没用。火花塞里面三个够不到,自己没法换。换了个新MAF传感器,还扭断一个固定螺丝,只用一个螺丝来固定传感器,感觉效果更糟糕。订购了一个旧的装传感器的筒子,下周到,准备替换那个断了一个螺丝的。如果是正时链问题的话,估计是要换车了。。。
agnis
见习作家
见习作家
帖子: 396
注册时间: 2023年 2月 11日 18:39

#23 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 agnis »

Timing chain控制engine 进气阀出气阀timing, out of timing 可能导致加速无力。
seymour
知名人士
知名人士
帖子: 53
注册时间: 2022年 8月 4日 00:57

#24 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

I suppose TP (throttle position) accurately reflects the position of the gas pedal? So your feet was briefly on the brake at 1:56.
The engine RPM never returned to the idle speed, when you pressed the gas pedal again, the engine speed never picked up as it accelerated from 1:50 to 1:55.

I guess the engine RPM never went to idle because the gas off was so brief?
Do you have the transmission live data at the same time?

The transmission data in the first figure looks good to me. The ECU command was properly executed by the transmission.
Did you scan each subunit for code? Is there any delayed transmission shift code?

My best suggestion is to pay the dealer to diagnose but you can fix it yourself if it is minor. There are so many reasons for these type of problems. You can not possibly have all the tools to do all the diagnosis.

The first pull was okay. (1:50 to 1:55) I think that rules out timing issue.
Which car is this? Did you look for TSB?

Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 22日 13:11 看第二图1:56秒附近就是开车的时候感觉引擎失去动力的时候。
seymour
知名人士
知名人士

#25 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

if I do a quick google of honda crv engine hesitation, I got pages and pages of these. I guess it is a common problem. https://hondacrvny.com/blog/14-causes-o ... -problems/

The easiest is dirty air filter.
Note that if the TP signal is wrong, in other words, you never let go throttle at 1:56. then it is throttle position sensor problem.
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士
帖子: 50
注册时间: 2024年 1月 9日 20:04

#26 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

我也记录了misfire,没有misfire,感觉不太合理,应该有明显的misfire。但是数据显示没有。。。

honda crv 2004 gen 2. 这老车还有TSB吗?
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#27 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

有没有办法把autel的live data copy出来?好像没有储存在sd上。储存路经是:
USA\Diagnosis\Autoscan\Hot system\Live data

是一些zip file, 如果copy出来,可以更方便画图。
seymour
知名人士
知名人士

#28 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

Can the scanner pull the freeze frame data of the last few misfires? I am not sure if the honda ECU is sophisticated enough to store these.
Germany cars usually do.

Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 20:35 我也记录了misfire,没有misfire,感觉不太合理,应该有明显的misfire。但是数据显示没有。。。

honda crv 2004 gen 2. 这老车还有TSB吗?
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#29 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

这些数据好像是proprietary format?好像不能直接作图。。。

Freeze frame data is a collection of parameters and data that are recorded in memory when a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set. Typically an ECU will support at least 1 or 2 freeze frame buffers. The collected data is typically accessed via an OBD2 interface.

没有CEL和DTC
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#30 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

不是briefly,是一直踩在gas pedal上。
另外一个线索是好像只有引擎热起来才发生问题,冷的引擎不明显。具体就是加速无力,然后整个引擎会knock, 明显感到有个jerk.
seymour 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 20:21 I suppose TP (throttle position) accurately reflects the position of the gas pedal? So your feet was briefly on the brake at 1:56.
The engine RPM never returned to the idle speed, when you pressed the gas pedal again, the engine speed never picked up as it accelerated from 1:50 to 1:55.

The transmission data in the first figure looks good to me. The ECU command was properly executed by the transmission.
Did you scan each subunit for code? Is there any delayed transmission shift code?

My best suggestion is to pay the dealer to diagnose but you can fix it yourself if it is minor. There are so many reasons for these type of problems. You can not possibly have all the tools to do all the diagnosis.

seymour
知名人士
知名人士

#31 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

TP sensor, assuming it is the throttle position sensor, should reflect the position of the gas pedal. Unless the car detect a loss of traction and overrides it in a drive-by-wire system.
The gas pedal tells the throttle to open. The sensor tell the ECU the throttle is open, the ECU will then compute the amount of fuel to be injected.
If you never let go gas, it is quite likely the TP sensor is bad. Or other electrical problem causing the gas pedal position to be misread.
Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 20:57 不是briefly,是一直踩在gas pedal上。
另外一个线索是好像只有引擎热起来才发生问题,冷的引擎不明显。具体就是加速无力,然后整个引擎会knock, 明显感到有个jerk.
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#32 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

你看我第二图,TP sensor 从1:50开始爬升,到1:56出现问题,gas pedal是一直踩着的。
seymour 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 21:10 TP sensor, assuming it is the throttle position sensor, should reflect the position of the gas pedal. Unless the car detect a loss of traction and overrides it in a drive-by-wire system.
The gas pedal tells the throttle to open. The sensor tell the ECU the throttle is open, the ECU will then compute the amount of fuel to be injected.
If you never let go gas, it is quite likely the TP sensor is bad. Or other electrical problem causing the gas pedal position to be misread.
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#33 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

你说的这些都看过,我也是看MAF才发现,2004 honda crv没有MAF。我需要从新测以下coil的电阻。但是我感觉不是这些的问题,注意只有热车停5-10秒之后才会出现问题。
Bluesky 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 18:37 难道不是火花塞老化?从便宜的做起呗。换MAF, 清洗节气阀门,清洗喷油嘴,换火花塞和火花塞电缆。正时链要换的话很贵,不如换新车吧。
seymour
知名人士
知名人士

#34 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

The TP sensors should be a $50 part. Check your local honda dealer or autozone.
Do not buy knock off from amazon.
You can also try take it off and clean it with throttle body cleaner.
Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 21:13 你看我第二图,TP sensor 从1:50开始爬升,到1:56出现问题,gas pedal是一直踩着的。
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#35 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

期待你可以找到问题!
Bluesky 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 18:44 我的2006 Nissan Quest 也是类似问题,开着没事,停下来怠速不稳。常常有P0300故障码,说是多缸死火。自己换了3个火花塞,没有用,清洗节气阀,复位电脑也没用。火花塞里面三个够不到,自己没法换。换了个新MAF传感器,还扭断一个固定螺丝,只用一个螺丝来固定传感器,感觉效果更糟糕。订购了一个旧的装传感器的筒子,下周到,准备替换那个断了一个螺丝的。如果是正时链问题的话,估计是要换车了。。。
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#36 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

我再和你对一下,我先是车在park 5-10秒,然后松开闸门,开始踩油门1:50,问题不会马上出现,我没有使劲踩油门,随着我油门踩的加深(就像我们大多数人平时加速的油门节奏),到1:56出现引擎突然失去速度。

我看看能不能检查TP sensor。
seymour 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 20:21 I suppose TP (throttle position) accurately reflects the position of the gas pedal? So your feet was briefly on the brake at 1:56.

seymour
知名人士
知名人士

#37 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 seymour »

Yes. I think this is enough evidence to suggest the TP sensor is not correctly reading the position of the throttle. Since it is not an expensive part, it might be a good idea just to replace it. It is indeed possible the sensor is correct, the throttle for some reason is not open. (as it is most likely driven by a small motor and under the governance of the ECU). However, the chance this is simply a bad TP sensor is much larger.
If the sensor misread the throttle position, the the amount of fuel injection will be wrong. It can cause all sorts of problems, such as misfire.

Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 21:33 我再和你对一下,我先是车在park 5-10秒,然后松开闸门,开始踩油门1:50,问题不会马上出现,我没有使劲踩油门,随着我油门踩的加深(就像我们大多数人平时加速的油门节奏),到1:56出现引擎突然失去速度。

我看看能不能检查TP sensor。
Altair楼主
知名人士
知名人士

#38 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 Altair楼主 »

多谢!为什么车子已经有速度的时候加速没有问题,我试过比较用力的踩油门,引擎也没有突然失速。我现在想不通的就是为什么只有车热了,短暂停一会才发生这个问题。。。
seymour 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 21:41 Yes. I think this is enough evidence to suggest the TP sensor is not correctly reading the position of the throttle. Since it is not an expensive part, it might be a good idea just to replace it. It is indeed possible the sensor is correct, the throttle for some reason is not open. (as it is most likely driven by a small motor and under the governance of the ECU). However, the chance this is simply a bad TP sensor is much larger.
If the sensor misread the throttle position, the the amount of fuel injection will be wrong. It can cause all sorts of problems, such as misfire.

头像
弃婴千枝
论坛点评
论坛点评
帖子: 3150
注册时间: 2022年 7月 27日 10:51

#39 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 弃婴千枝 »

我跟你们说,这就是timing chain问题

你把valve cover拆掉,转动crankshaft对准crank pulley上的timing mark,你检查camshaft上的timing mark,特别是intake valve timing mark----即靠车头那个,就知道了

timing chain一般只拉长2-5mm,更换honda timing chain非常容易,成本150刀honda chain加10刀permatex黑胶,我现在得心应手,2个小时就够了

当年帮同学的垃圾accord修这个问题,你妈,啥sensor都换了,最后才想到chain,换了就好了,当时第一次换chain, 提心吊胆,生怕搞不定,还起了大早留了一整天时间,结果只用了3小时,还不到中午饭点,饭店还没开门
头像
弃婴千枝
论坛点评
论坛点评

#40 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 弃婴千枝 »

Altair 写了: 2024年 2月 23日 21:49 多谢!为什么车子已经有速度的时候加速没有问题,我试过比较用力的踩油门,引擎也没有突然失速。我现在想不通的就是为什么只有车热了,短暂停一会才发生这个问题。。。
因为vvt actuator是靠机油压力工作的,停一会机油都回到oil pan,不能快速操控actuator
头像
弃婴千枝
论坛点评
论坛点评

#41 Re: honda crv 2004 引擎加速无力

帖子 弃婴千枝 »

tps是个非常dull非常不容易坏的sensor

你不妨去问问随便一个shop,他们一年内一般换几个tps?十年内又换了几个tps?

我的估算是,基本上10年内换不超过1个tps

而且,发动机进气是通过map,maf,和air fuel ratio sensor来精确控制燃烧的,tps是用来诊断前面3个sensor异常用的,是secondary的

你妈,你们真以为现在还是化油器时代啊

回复

回到 “车轮上的传奇(Automobile)”